Exclusive Versymmetric® Technology provides a versatile 2 Lifts in One™ Design to safely lift vehicles symmetrically or asymmetrically within the same service bay
• Standard offset arm design provides directSPOT™ to vehicle’s front lifting pointsfor built-in productivity
• CL10series two post lifts available in three Versymmetric® Productivity Configurations:
» Max Plus Productivity (CL10V3DPC) -Dual Pendant Power Controls, Stack Adapter Kit and Document Caddy with Versymmetric® Plus
offset 3-stage front + 3-stage rear arms
» Maximum Productivity (CL10V3) - Conventional Power Controls, Versymmetric® Plus offset 3-stage front + 3-stage rear arms
• Adjustable arm restraint shafts compensate for uneven
• Grease fittings located on arm pin bushings minimize corrosion to keep arms swinging freely
• Double telescoping screw pads adjust from 3-7/8" to 7-1/8” reducing the need for adapters
• Rubber door guards protect vehicles from door damage when accessing driver controls
• 48˝ elongated carriage design decreases load on bearing
• Heavy-Duty 5˝ diameter pulley and 5/16˝cable reduces stress on equalization system and increases cable life
• Fully gusseted base plate design reduces column deflection
• 11´ 8˝ standard height allows lift to be placed in standard service bay with 12´ ceiling
• Available 2´ and 3´ column extensions enable technician to work at an ergonomic height when servicing taller vehicles
• Padded overhead shut off system prevents vehicle damage from being raised too high
• Single-point mechanical lock release system allows technician to disengage both column locks simultaneously
• Many accessories available - reference the Challenger Lifts Versymmetric® 2-Post Accessories sheet for details
How do we achieve accelerated lifting? We have increased the motor and pump size which provides a faster rise and descent. These components increase the rise of speed from 48 seconds to 27 seconds equating to a 42% time savings.
Lowering speed is held to a constant 17 seconds (approximately) regardless of the weight of the vehicle.
CL10series comes standard with offset 3-stage front arms allowing them to be stowed in an asymmetric lifting position, rear of the front tires. Unlike many competitor lifts, when the vehicle is driven through, the front arms are capable of directSPOT™ to the vehicle’s
lifting point without having to reposition the vehicle or shuffle back and forth to reach its recommended lift points.